UK PARCEL DELIVERY FROM £1.99
exc VAT £2.39 inc VAT
SEND INTERNATIONAL FROM £7.74
exc VAT £9.29 inc VAT
Either:
- Maximum of 23cm x 33cm x 5cm
- Maximum of 20cm x 20cm x 20cm
No single dimension exceeds 35cm
No single dimension exceeds 45cm
No single dimension exceeds 60cm
Either:
- Maximum of 70cm x 70cm x 70cm
- Maximum of 120cm x 50cm x 50cm
- Maximum of 140cm x 35cm x 35cm
No single dimension exceeds 80cm
KG × × CM
QUOTE & BOOK

Whoops, your browser is not supported

This page uses features that are unavailable in your internet browser. Please update your browser for an enhanced experience when using our website. Alternatively, visit the links below to place an order.

UK & Ireland

International

Parcel Delivery Service to Macau

International Parcel DeliveryAsia › Macau

Macau Overview
Delivery Time: 3 days express service
Price: From £16.94
Restrictions: Illegal drugs, radioactive substances, knives & blades.

From
£16.94
3 days express service
Up to 25kg in weight. 80x80x80cm max in size.
Free collection from your door ü    Free £50 cover ü
Online tracking ü    Delivery notification ü
Book a Parcel Now


If you want to find a fast and cost effective way of sending your parcels to Macau then try ipostparcels.com. We work hard to help individuals in the UK to send their parcels to Macau every day, with the help of our safe and secure courier service.

Set to cost you as little as £16.94, our service will deliver your parcel to family or friends in any city in Macau, including Aomen, Hac Sa, Dangzai, Hac Tsa and Heisha.

Deliveries can take just 3 days while also promising to be the cheapest service you will find.

We are not found on price comparison sites meaning that you must send your parcel through us directly to receive our great benefits.

Why use ipostparcels:

  • Free Collection -  From home or work
  • Free £50 Cover – Additional cover can be added
  • Online Booking – You can book your parcel in for collection right now
  • Online Tracking – Know exactly where your parcel is
  • Delivery Notifications – For both you and your recipient
  • 5 Star Rated Courier – See our reviews here
  • Cheapest Price - Best price for short delivery times

How to send a parcel to Macau

1. Register as a customer
2. Login to your account
3. Enter your parcel details here

About Macau

 

Known as Macao by locals, Macau is located across the stunning Pearl River near Hong Kong. It borders Guangdong to the north and the South China Sea to the east and south.

Known to be one of the richest cities in the world and with 41 kilometres of coastline, Macau is the ideal location for travellers looking to make the most of Asia. Moreover, the city is well known for its humid subtropical climate, with the average annual temperature standing at 22°C – July being the hottest month of the year – while January is the coldest time with temperatures reaching just 14.5°C.

Macau is one of the most populated cities in the world with 95% of the inhabitants being Chinese. The remaining 5% are thought to be of mixed Portuguese and Chinese descent.

Due to most of the population being from mainland China, the most common religion practised is Chinese folk religion with Buddhism also popular amongst locals.

Macau is perhaps most well known for its incredible transport links which provide excellent networking to nearby Cotai, Taipa Island and Coloane Island.

The unique mixture of Portuguese and Chinese cultures has led to a number of religious traditions that take place throughout the year but the largest event of the year is arguably the Macau Grand Prix which takes place in November.

Local cuisine is a blend of Cantonese and Portuguese cuisines with foods traditionally being flavoured with turmeric, coconut milk, and cinnamon.

Fun fact: In 2011 alone, Macau attracted 28 million tourists – more than the entire population of Australia!

 

 


Useful Links

Packaging guidelines for Macau parcels

Completing a commercial invoice

Our prohibited items list

Sending a parcel to another country?

Parcel to Macau
4.78 out of 5 based on 4929 user ratings
£16.94

Copyright © 2016 UKMail Group PLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. (v4.8.0)

Please note if you do not select the “signature required” delivery option, UKMail will not be liable should your items be subsequently lost or damaged after the delivery (see clause 11.7 of the Terms & Conditions). *We define a “Parcel” as a package with dimensions up to 80cm x 80cm x 80cm and a weight of up to 25kg.

Loading nanoRepCustomer Support Software